Thursday, March 26, 2009

Class Summary 3/26/2009

Today we got into groups, ours was a group of 3 including Caitlin, Matt and I.  At first we discussed the layouts of the pages, specifically ways of posting the pictures with its intended text.  Caitlin did her essay and images as separate posts, Matt and I included them together.  
Once over the technical aspects of each blog, we discussed proportions and our struggle with them.  (ie. proportion of pelvis to ribcage, or proportion of entire figure).  The pelvis in general seems to be a hard concept for us to fully understand.  After how many times of drawing it, we still can't get the shape.  We all like the long axis on the body a lot and think it's sexy.  

Looking at my blog, I realize regardless of how many times I edit the post to make the words fit to the images, there are still difficulties.  Also, it appears I forgot to add the images of my mannequin. So I've included them in this post.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment