Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Second Chance at Life: Life Drawng II

Hello all, I'm back for more!

I've taken a year off from Life Drawing, but I'm back in full force! The first week I was absent, attempting to switch classes into Life Drawing from Printmaking. Success! So for the first week I don't have much to report on what happened in the classroom so I'll explain my reasoning for wanting to switch.

I'm a Super Senior in the Multimedia/Graphic Design program with a Minor in Digital Photography. I will be taking my senior project class Fall 2011 and I am planning to do a short film. This will take a lot of premeditated planning and I need the specifics filtered out before next semester. Life Drawing will benefit me immensely in character drawing and story boarding for my short film senior project.

I won't only benefit from Life Drawing II educationally. I'm looking forward to exploring the human figure even deeper than I did in Life Drawing I. I think we humans are beautiful, especially woman with our exaggerated curves. The human structure fascinates me. I believe exploring the nature of the human form helps me discover more about myself. I am more accepting and understanding of my own form after Life Drawing I. I cannot wait to discover what Life Drawing II will bring to my perspective of myself. I am also looking forward to exploring how others find themselves along their Life Drawing journey by viewing and commenting on their blogs. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment