Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Post

Think I may have had do create a first post about me.  Well here it is y'all.  I'm taking Life Drawing because my skills on the human form aren't anything to be proud of.  This will for sure help me improve.  I'm a third year MultiMedia/Graphic Design student at good ol' Stout. I like to joke around so don't be surprised if I get annoying.  This class aught to be interesting because I have troubles standing in one spot for more than 20 minutes.  First because I get anxious to do something or move around, probably some form of ADHD or just boredom.  Second because I played basketball for so long and my knees are not in their best condition.  

Hope you all Enjoy the blogging, this is my first time on a blog.  Let the experiments begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment