Tuesday, February 3, 2009




I would just like to say how glad I am we have an actual model to draw.  No offense people, but I have a feeling if I had to draw you fully clothed I wouldn't get as much out of this class as I had expected.  Again, I'm not skilled when it comes to human figure drawing, so right now the proportions are skewed.  I had fun though.  I've never drawn a nude person, but I think the body is a beautiful thing and being an athlete, muscle groups are so fascinating.  This might sound creepy, but I love elbows, the shoulder and back oh and the butt since I have a little more than everyone else.  Probably my favorite parts of the body, thought you all should know.  So here's the longest gesture drawing we had done on 1/29/09.  We were allotted 15 minutes I believe and this is what came of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment